Friday, November 14, 2008

I have a dream

I have a dream..
not to song a sing (westlife song :P)...
But a glamorous dream...
which I wonder, if I can reach it...
If I'm not too arrogant to hope that dream reached??

But, I'm always sure... there's not impossible dream to be gained...

The founding of air plane, telephone. computer, lamp, etc...
is also started with a dream..
A dream of scientist to have something different to this world...

Indonesian Independence is also started with a dream.
A dream to have a freedom to be a country..

Even...
Our birth to this world is also started with a dream..
A dream of our parent to have a child that will fullfill their life...

So, why we must afraid to dreaming?
Nobody knows if our dream will be a reality or just a sweet dream...

All we can do, is just try with our best..
Then let Our God to decided if that dream will be ours or not...

Keep dreaming!! find another dreams....
because only with dreaming, we have a courage to make something different!!

2 comments: