Thursday, February 7, 2008

School of Life...

For 2nd time...
I found a person like another person before...
The same behavior...
The same start...
but the ironic is...
the same ending...

I don't know ...
Will I must meet a person like them anymore...
I hope not...
But if yes...
I hope I've ready...
To still go on...
To still awake...

Yeah I must learn seriously now...
I must watch carefully...
I must increase my space of my heart...
To accept whatever my destiny...
But still...
I must try and try until I have no chance for it...

And also I must realize that what I think good...
Not always good in God Eyes

Thanks to You Allah
Who take me to learn in a school
which name is School of Life...

Hey Me!!
Keep patient!!

10 comments:

  1. dapet dr Business art with mario teguh semalem di O-channel. He said, jika Anda ended up meeting the same person in character (he's talking about a girl who met a 'boyfriend') then you should probably memperbaiki standar Anda dalam menilai sesuatu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ini pake bahasa Indonesia atau bahasa Inggris ya?
    jadi bingung bacanya o_O

    *sorry tya jadi oot n_n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe.. maklum dong Mam, namanya juga lagi belajar. So, kalo ended up with bahasa gado-gado ya... wajar :p

    ~Maaf ya Ty kalo kutipan pertama ku ga nyambung ^-^v

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe sedikit banyak nyambung kok pi...
    betul gw emang harus memperbaiki standar...
    nggak boleh grasa grusu....

    gw nya juga harus direparasi kali ya...=P

    ReplyDelete
  5. waduh... ketinggalan ni.. baru baca2 blog lagi.. hmm jd ini maksudnya yg ngga jelas itu.. hoho.. tenang aja say.. mmsh byk ikan2 di laut..hehhe...:D

    ReplyDelete